How do I make an Appointment?
There are 3 ways
- Call the office at 413-733-1181
- Simply click the “Request an Appointment”
- Simply click “MyAFCchiro@comcast net” and e-mail us.
You can even fill out all your new patient forms and submit electronically, Saving you time and paper.
What do I need to Bring to My 1st Appointment?
Nothing is required for your free consultation.
If you would like us to help you with your auto or health insurance bringing the following will be helpful:
- Driver’s License or photo ID
- Health Insurance card(s)
How long will My Appointment take?
If you submit your new patient forms electronically 15 min. is all the time the Dr. Rodney Thomas Should needs in most cases.
What kind of Conditions/Problems does Dr. Rodney Thomas Treat?
- Auto Accidents
- One of a Kind Fibromyalgia Relief Programs
- Wellness Care
- Specific Headache and Migraines Relief
- Spinal Disc Injuries
- Weight and Fat Loss Reduction
- Pregnant Women / Babies and Children
- Whiplash Injuries
- General Back and Neck Pain
- Painful Hands, Elbows, Knees, Arms, Feet, Shoulders, Wrists
- Hip, Knee, Ankle, and Foot Problems
- many others……..